14 July 2008

a new present in the mail!

I went to go check the mail today - and my rubber stamps came in!


They are hand-carved by the very talented BlossomStamps. Pictured above are my "Wee Birdie" and "Deer Silhouette" rubber stamps! They were nicely wrapped in tissue paper inside a plastic bag, and came with a nice thank you note with a few of her cute business cards. Very quick delivery, and I'm beyond satisfied with my purchase!

To check her out, visit blossomstamps.etsy.com.

Comment & let me know about your recent exciting purchases on Etsy!

xoxo,
Steppie
En Rouge Designs
http://www.steppie.etsy.com

3 xoxo's:

Martina said...

Thank you, Steppie! I so appreciate your sweet comments on my stamps! I am glad you like them. Hope you have fun playing with them!

Jennifer said...

The stamps are wonderful and that picture is great as well!

pitter painter said...

Hi Steppie! Cool blog, I would be happy to trade links! :) Thanks for checking mine out.

Dawn