30 September 2008

panda, panda.


I've been super busy lately with commuting back and forth from Diamond Bar to Irvine for CADC performances, but as of late, have been working on making more of my favorite tote bag:



Isn't this little bad boy adorable?

This large tote bag is painted BY HAND to look like a panda face!
It serves to be functional, while still staying stylish!



Tote bags are made out of natural canvas, and measure 18" wide, 13" high, and 4" deep (45.6 x 33 x 10.2 cm). They are roomy and large, perfect for carrying your laptop, big books, and other necessities. You can even use it to go grocery shopping!

The handles are also long, and make it very comfortable to use as a shoulder bag. In addition, each tote is adorned with an exclusive "Designs by Steppie" button!



This "Panda Face" tote is probably one of my favorite! It's perfect for everyday use, and is especially helpful when needing to carry large, heavier items. It can even easily carry my MacBook Pro! But most importantly? It's beyond adorable and will definitely brighten up your day!



The first of my "Panda Face" tote bags got sold after one day of listing to a sweet girl from Germany! After that fantastic sale, I'm ready to make some more and am taking requests if people would like to reserve them! I am already making two especially for people (one for me, because I can't wait to use it!), and am open to more!

If you're interested, comment to this blog with your e-mail address or contact me at designsbysteppie@gmail.com!

In any case, let me know what you think! :)

xoxo,
Steppie

1 xoxo's:

Anonymous said...

panda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want it!!
i want it!!!!!!
i want it!!!!!!!!
i want it!!!!!!!!!