20 August 2008

buttons, buttons, buttons!

OMG, I have so many updates to make this week, but I couldn't resist to make a quick - but VERY EXCITING - announcement:

1" PINBACK BUTTONS OF MY ARTWORK ARE NOW AVAILABLE!


They look adorable - I am more than pleased!



The buttons come in the following Steppie originals:

Chillin'
I Heart Giraffe
I Heart Whale
Don't Give A Hoo
t
Purple Elephant
Into the Wood
s
Modern Tree


And some special promo ones for my Etsy shop. :)




All 1" buttons are only $1.50 each,
or any 4 of your choice for only $5.50!


Pick & choose your favorites in my new "Buttons" section on Etsy:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5245012&section_id=5591217


Hope to hear from you soon!

xoxo,
Steppie



2 xoxo's:

Kylie Bowers said...

Oh wow fantastic, I love them will be getting some as soon as i have $$ in payPal!

~Kimberly said...

Those buttons are adorable!