20 May 2009

steppie finds;

I don't do this often enough;
but I come across so many it's silly not to.

"Steppie finds."
Things that tickle my cute bone;
hopefully things that will tickle yours.

Be ready to come across more of these;
I'll do all the hard work for you,
just be sure to show these talented artists a wee bit of love.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


just a taste of this artist's cute style;
cloud nine headband by yellowgoat.


not your grandma's crocheting;
crocheted anchor brooch by coquelicotsalon.


the only way we should all play checkers;
ninjas vs. pirates checker set by goosegrease.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Update from my etsy shop:
I just added new totes and messengers to my shop!


You can find all of these under my 'bags' section at my shop!


xo,
Steppie

blog comments powered by Disqus