03 December 2008

handmade brigade: this saturday!


I am so excited to be apart of the second Handmade Brigade held by the Tall Mouse Arts & Crafts Store! I will be joining around 20-something other vendors at the back the store selling my artwork and handmade goods! And did, I mention the vendors are absolutely talented and amazing? I'm sure I'll be doing a bit of shopping myself!

Want to know a bit more? Well, straight from the Tall Mouse blog...


Get ready to give “crafty” a whole new meaning. The HANDMADE BRIGADE is coming to town… again! Definitely NOT your average craft show experience, the family owned and operated independent craft store, Tall Mouse Arts and Crafts, will be hosting their second Indie craft fair. The event will be held at the Tall Mouse in Cerritos on Saturday December 6, 2008 from 10AM-4PM (13233 E. South St. Cerritos, Ca 90703).

This is the second indie craft show put on by the Tall Mouse Arts and Crafts store. The first was a summer show in July of 2008. The show proved itself to be a success with over 20 vendors and generating a crowd of over 500 people!


Tall Mouse would like to continue to offer their support to the movement as well as their fellow independent partners-in-craft by hosting another event to showcase the best indie talent out there. Shoppers can expect to find plenty of quality handmade goods at this fair. The previous HandMade Brigade featured items such as painted vintage handbags, urban photography, screen prints, dolls, jewelry and so many more interesting handmade items! The fair will showcase 20 independent designers, crafters and artists alike.


Event Information:
Tall Mouse Arts and Crafts, Cerritos
13233 E. South St. Cerritos, CA 90703
December 6, 2008 * 10AM-4PM

Visit www.tallmouse.com/handmadebrigade for more information!


This should be a super fun show! I hope to see some of your faces there!

xoxo,
Steppie
http://steppie.etsy.com

2 xoxo's:

Stela said...

How exciting!!! Good luck at your show!

oh, hello friend. said...

SO fun! I wish I could go but I'll be at sonora high school. I really wanted to do the handmadebrigade but it was full by the time I signed up! But I will be meeting you on the 13th! I signed up for the silverlake show :) Good luck friend! <3