03 May 2009

hello from unique LA;

Courtesy of the free wi-fi internet at the California Market Center, I am here for a quick update during day two of Unique Los Angeles! It's been a crazy week; four days spent boothing on the UC Irvine campus (not to mention the blue couch and its many visitors), and now I'm at day two of Unique Los Angeles... waiting for the doors to open.

I wish I had brought my camera uploader on this trip so I could tease you with more photo sneak peeks, but instead, I was lucky enough to run into Panda of Party with Panda. Yes, Panda. He's a fun guy with a fun photo website and a kick-ass nickname. After a little chit chat, he was nice enough to take a few photos of my booth (and me!) and post it on his photo blog this morning! Talk about quick-status!


{ collage of steppie prints }



{ on the job and feeling a little wonky }
...it's been a long week. :)



{ panda face partying with panda }


Check out the rest of the photos from day one of Unique LA!

Alright, doors have opened! Looks like I should stop blogging, and start working. :) More photos from UC Irvine's vendor fair and this weekend's Unique LA to be posted soon!

xo,
Steppie
http://steppie.etsy.com
blog comments powered by Disqus